LOST IN SOUNDS # 5
Berlin Jazzed Out echoes Round Trip No Noise, the latest entry of the column with Axel Dörner's portrait among other talents.
The documentary is directed by Mathieu Mastin, orchestrated by Reza Ackbaraly and himself for Mezzo Channel (2012).
1. Blasingway Part 1 - SAMUEL BLASER in the Holocaust Memorial
2. Karl Marx Impro - SILKE EBERHARD on Karl Marx Allee
3. Mari Snippet - HÜTTE in the East Berlin Old Couple Little Garden On Easter Day
4. Halleluja Hair - OY in the Swimming Pool Stattbad Wedding
5. Phlegma Phighter - MICHAEL WOLLNY'S EM in Spreek Park the Forsake
6. Bloom - HYPERACTIVE KID in the Loft
7. Hippie Song 1 - LOTUS EATERS in the Art Market Behind Tacheles
8. Improvisation - AXEL DÖRNER on the Bridge Above Train Tracks
9. Fresh Prince - SCHNEEWEISS & ROSENROT in Sez Club Ping Pong Hall
BM & CS
LOST IN SOUNDS